domain=.google.cn (was Re: Emacs-w3m bug)

> I'm use emacs-w3m version 1.5 in emacs version 23.0.60.2
> When i use www.google.cn search some keyword, example "hacker", 1 ~ 2
> second later,
> Have a message display in minibuffer:

> "www.google.cn tried to set a cookie for domain .google.cn. -rejected."

It's a bug, I think.  Could you (or anyone) let us know the rule
to construct the top level domain name in China?  What I want to
know is whether it always consists of two words separated with a
dot, i.e., foo.cn, bar.cn, etc.  Or, are there the ones like
foo.com.cn, bar.net.cn, and so forth?  In either case, we'll need
to improve the variable `w3m-cookie-two-dot-domains-regexp' and
the related functions for Chinese sites.

> and then CPU use very high, emacs can't reponse my input from
> keyboard, so i always use "killall emacs" to quit emacs.

Strange.  I couldn't reproduce such a trouble using the latest
Emacs 23.0.60.  Could you try the latest emacs-unicode-2?  Anyway
that Emacs hangs should not be due to Lisp programs, though.
(That is, what the emacs-w3m team can do is only to report it to
the Emacs team.)

Regards,