Re:

Sorry, i forget write version information.

I use emacs-w3m version 1.5, and emacs version is 23.0.60.2

when i visited the website that have many picture, the output is many in minibuffer.

I want how to make emacs-w3m don't output in minibuffer when it handle picture infomation of website.

2008/1/22, Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx>:

> When i use emacs-w3m's "tab-browser" and open 10 ~ 20 page in
> background session, and some website will make emacs-w3m output many
> information in minibuffer, and then emacs-w3m can't response input
> from keyword.
> when output is much, the time is long. if little, the time is short.

That is a typical case to be hard to reproduce.  You might need
to write what web sites you visited then.  Or, you might need to
identify by yourself the particular site among them that causes
the problem.  In addition, I'd like to ask you to use the latest
Emacs CVS (if you use it), or to use Emacs 22.1 that is the
released version.

Regards,