Re: emacs-w3m slows down for many pictures

> Sorry, i forget write version information.
> I use emacs-w3m version 1.5, and emacs version is 23.0.60.2

So, is it the most recent one, or the somewhat older one?  Why I
make such a question is because emacs-unicode-2 has been sometimes
buggy.  Actually, now it crashes for a certain condition. ;-)

cf. http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.emacs.devel/thread=87274

> when i visited the website that have many picture, the output is many in
> minibuffer.

> I want how to make emacs-w3m don't output in minibuffer when it handle picture
> infomation of website.

You've set the `w3m-toggle-inline-images-permanently' variable to t,
haven't you?  If so, setting it to nil (the default) or removing
the setq form might help.  In that case, type `T' (or `I' if you use
the Info-like keymap) to toggle displaying of all images in a page.

Regards,