Re: w3m-ems.el problem?

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

    Anyway people who use the version of Emacs that has
    merged the Unicode-2 branch all have to rebuild every
    ELisp program that is not a part of Emacs.
    Unfortunately, .elc files built with the older Emacs

I may not have mentioned that I also did re-byte-compile all
the files in emacs-w3m with the new Emacs.  This did not
solve the problem.  But it turned out that my problem was a
load-path issue.  In fact, all this time, I had not been
some old site-wide files and now it works fine.  So, thank
you and sorry about the noise.