Re: Shimbun for RSS feeds without published content

>> Did you have time to look into why rss-hash and atom-hash are excluded
>> in shimbun-servers-list? I think you can just remove them there, so that
>> users can choose them among the available shimbun servers.

> Well, I'll ask the other developers in Japan.  I believe there
> must be better persons who suited to such issues than me.

Yoichi NAKAYAMA replied that he just made `shimbun-servers-list'
exclude rss-hash and atom-hash since those were considered to be
the ones used as the parent back ends like sb-rss.el.  But it's
probably wrong.  I wonder why the author of sb-rss-hash.el and
sb-atom-hash.el never complained.  I've fixed it anyway.

Regards,