Re: w3m-session problems

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response and implementation.

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 01:33, Naohiro Aota <naota@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2.  Session labels cause dates to extend past right side of screen in
>> the session history.  Perhaps dates can be put on the left.
>
> I don't think dates are so important. Who really need to see dates can
> move cursor with "C-f", "C-b", and "C-e" etc.

In my version, this is not possible, because there is a minibuffer
menu, and c-g does not work.  Lines are truncated and dates are never
seen.

But this is minor.

Your English is very understandable, BTW.

ありがとうございます。

--
For personal gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists are knowingly
causing further suffering and death by grossly corrupting science.