Re: w3m-session problems

Thank you for your quick response and implementation.

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 01:33, Naohiro Aota <naota@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2.  Session labels cause dates to extend past right side of screen in
>> the session history.  Perhaps dates can be put on the left.
> I don't think dates are so important. Who really need to see dates can
> move cursor with "C-f", "C-b", and "C-e" etc.

In my version, this is not possible, because there is a minibuffer
menu, and c-g does not work.  Lines are truncated and dates are never

But this is minor.

Your English is very understandable, BTW.

For personal gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists are knowingly
causing further suffering and death by grossly corrupting science.