Re: recentre anchor at top of window

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> w3m-view-recenter
> If it is cons, the car is used for an ordinary link, and the cdr is
> used for a name link, i.e., the case where the url string ends up with
> "#NAME".

Perhaps two variables would be easier than a cons for unsophisticated
users, though as I said before I'm not at all sure there's a need to
distinguish anchor from no anchor.

But distinguishing Ret from Tab would definitely be something I would
want.  Giving it a bit of a try, having the page jump about with Tab is
a bit annoying, I'd much prefer it just recentre on Ret or on a
w3m-goto-url.