Re: w3m-lnum: yet another selection workflow

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I've applied the patch as is.  Thanks.  I'll try those new features
> later.  Maybe the custom type for the new w3m-lnum-actions-* options
> needs to be improved.  How about this way?
>
>   :type '(cons (string :format "%v")
> 	       (repeat (group (character :format "Key: %v ")
> 			      (function :format "%t:\n%v"))))

Hah, thank you for finally making me read this section of the Elisp
manual, I've honestly missed it and thought these declarations were some
undocumented magic :)

I think these types should be:

:type '(repeat (choice (string :format "Information line: %v")
                       (group (character :format "Key: %v ")
                              (function :format "%t:\n%v")
                              (string :format "Prompt: %v"))))

--
Chess is certainly not a matter of life or death, it's much more
serious than that.