Re: using filter correctly?

It is the first item of `w3m-filter-configuration', and
`w3m-filter-rules' is nil.

I ran edebug on it [it does get called], and the buffer is blank.
That must be the reason for the search not working, but I do not know
the reason why it would be blank.  The page shows after the filter is
run.

Thanks.

Samuel

On 7/23/13, Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> fails.  A possible cause of the failure will be that the other
> filters modify html contents before running your filter.  Even if
> your filter is the first item of `w3m-filter-configuration',
> currently filters specified in `w3m-filter-rules', if any, run first.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.