Re: link anchor with % escape

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> we can make `w3m-search-name-anchor' search
> for both "name" and (w3m-url-decode-string "name").  Could you
> try this patch?

Yes that's good, I suggest doing that.

(In absence of a reply from w3m or any better idea on whose
responsibility it is that fragments should match anchors.  The closest I
got was to see that in the html4 the example anchors shown are plain
letters, so the question doesn't arise ... :)

--
I let my mate Dave do the talking as he was the longest married
and therefore most skilled at lying extemporaneously.