Re: meta refresh delay 0 looping

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I think the problem in this case is that the url is its own.
> It will never happen normally, doesn't it?  However, the Google
> case is serious.

I think google is giving that, the same url unchanged as the target.

> Could you see my article posted just before?

Mail crossing :).

For your hack maybe don't follow delay 0 refresh if the same target url
already, since that would be an infinite loop (unless the server
attempts stupid games of varying content).

I wondered if delay 0 refresh might count against the
`w3m-follow-redirection' limit.  That could limit potential abuse, and
supposedly in the dim dark past delay 0 was sometimes mis-used by
authors instead of "301 Moved", the two ways being substantially similar
if the browser obeys.