Re: meta refresh delay 0 looping

In [emacs-w3m : No.12447]
	On Sat, 09 May 2015 12:18:55 +1000, Kevin Ryde wrote:
> For your hack maybe don't follow delay 0 refresh if the same target url
> already, since that would be an infinite loop (unless the server
> attempts stupid games of varying content).
[...]

After all I've changed the meaning of this existing user option:

,---- w3m-refresh-minimum-interval
| Number of seconds used to override the meta refresh a page specifies.
| If the meta refresh seconds the page specifies is less than this value,
| this will be used instead of that.
`----

The default is now five seconds.  This is enough for a user to
glance the page, to kill the loop, or not to apply heavy load to
a cpu and a network, isn't it?
(To kill the loop, simply kill the *w3m* buffer.)

As for Google search results, emacs-w3m still inhibits the zero
seconds refresh.  I'll remove it when Google comes to its sense,
though Google has not clarified it up yet.

cf. <https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/hpzglVb9B5M>