Re: blank page not cleared on local file error

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> +		    (setq w3m-current-url url

Looks good.

For the w3m-clear-display-while-reading = nil case, I notice a failed
link follow moves point to the start of the buffer.  I wonder if it
could stay where it is.  I don't remember if that's always been so or
not.  Maybe it's unrelated to the clear display business.

--
If a grizzly bear is coming at you the past advice was "stand still".
Recently this has been revised to "run if like".  Running is the reason