Re: same old page with `w3m-reload-this-page'

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Didn't you possibly press the `r' key, instead of
> the `R' key? I tested it in my site and saw no such
> an odd behavior, sorry.
>
> r: w3m-redisplay-this-page R: w3m-reload-this-page

Well, yes and no, I pressed the `r' key, but I have
that `w3m-reload-this-page'.

When it says Emacs-w3m does not consider the cache,
I take it that refers to some local (browser) cache?
Perhaps *the server* has its own cache, and Iceweasel
and Emacs-w3m queries the server with different
requests. After the Iceweasel request, the server
re-caches which is why after that, the Emacs-w3m
reload works as well.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573