Re: same old page with `w3m-reload-this-page'

In [emacs-w3m : No.12528]
	On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 03:30:09 +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Perhaps *the server* has its own cache, and Iceweasel
> and Emacs-w3m queries the server with different
> requests. After the Iceweasel request, the server
> re-caches which is why after that, the Emacs-w3m
> reload works as well.

I have ever faced the same behavior.  At that time I worked in
a large company and was behind a proxy firewall.  It has caches
of various epochs; emacs-w3m reloads one of them as the case may
be whereas firefox always reloads the latest one.  And once
running firefox, emacs-w3m reloads the latest one as well.  I
don't know how it arises and have no idea to fix it so far, but
it might be the limit of emacs-w3m and w3m.