emacs-w3m doesn't create Makefile (using Windows 10 64-Bit with Cygwin64)

Hi gmane.emacs.w3m developers and users,

First of all thanks for your contributions: I have been using emacs-w3m without problem under windows 32-bit and Cygwin 32-bit.

Recently, I switched to windows 64-bit (under Windows 10) and found out that my Emacs doesn't load w3m despite putting the old good emacs-w3m files in the old path.
I tried to compile both the CVS version and the stable version according to the instructions but the ./configure file stopped before creating a Makefile. Here is the output:
wong@emacs-w3m-1.4.4[580] cat ./configure.in
AC_INIT(w3m.el)
AC_SET_MAKE
AC_PROG_INSTALL
AC_CHECK_PROG(MAKEINFO, makeinfo, makeinfo, no)
AC_CHECK_PROG(TEXI2DVI, texi2dvi, texi2dvi, false)
AC_CHECK_PROG(PTEX, ptex, ptex, false)
AC_CHECK_PROG(JBIBTEX, jbibtex, jbibtex, false)
AC_CHECK_PROGS(EGREP, egrep grep, )
AC_PATH_EMACS
AC_PATH_LISPDIR
AC_PATH_PACKAGEDIR
AC_PATH_ICONDIR
AC_ADD_LOAD_PATH
AC_CHECK_ELISP(regexp-opt)
AC_CHECK_XML
AC_OUTPUT(Makefile doc/Makefile)
wong@emacs-w3m-1.4.4[581] ./configure
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo
checking for texi2dvi... false
checking for ptex... ptex
checking for jbibtex... false
checking for egrep... egrep
checking for emacs... /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/GNU Emacs 24.5/bin/emacs
checking what a flavor does /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/GNU Emacs 24.5/bin/emacs have...
wong@emacs-w3m-1.4.4[582]

Please let me know how I can me get back to the w3m convenience in Emacs.
Thanks again!

Best,
John Wong