Re: 24.5; w3m.el using lambda function in keybinding definition

In [emacs-w3m : No.12578]
	On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 07:34:39 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> defined (IMHO properly) as 'w3m-scroll-up-1' in one part of your
> source code, and the other, which a developer would expect to be
> called 'w3m-scroll-down-1', not defined at all, but implemented as a
> lambda function in a second part of the source code.

Your point is well taken.  I've made a change in the CVS trunk
so that the K key is bound to `w3m-scroll-down'.  In the CVS
trunk, the J key has been being bound to `w3m-scroll-up' since
2013-01-23.
(I wrote about the case leaving 'w3m-key-binding' the default.)

Thanks.
Regards,