Re: w3m buffers not displaying in iBuffer list

In [emacs-w3m : No.12584]
	On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 01:02:29 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> I've started using the newest CVS version of emacs-w3m, and it's
> behaving differently in how it represents its buffers.

> The (older) release version displays each w3m buffer as a separate
> entry on the iBuffer list, each labeled "*w3m*" along with a number
> and a web page title. The CVS version doesn't display any entry
> whatsoever in iBuffer.

> Furthermore, while the mode line of the CVS version identifies the
> buffer as "*server*-nnnnnn [ - ] / webpage-title", where you would
> replace 'nnnnnn' with a number and 'webpage-title' with that
> information, the emacs command 'switch-to-buffer' (C-x b) does not
> recognize even that.

> It is still possible to display the hidden w3m buffer by typing 'M-x
> w3m'.

No problem here with Emacs 25.1.50 and 24.5 (as shown below).
Does anyone know the way to make behave like Boruch's?

 MR Name       Size Mode             Filename/Process
[ Default ]
    *scratch*   191 Lisp Interaction
  % *w3m*<3>   1312 w3m              ~/.w3m/Gnus Newsreader Homepage
  % *w3m*<2>   7280 w3m              ~/.w3m/The GNU Operating System and the Free Software Movement
  % *w3m*       318 w3m              ~/.w3m/About emacs-w3m
 *% *Messages*  592 Messages
    5 buffers  9693                  3 files, no processes