Re: saving a buffer without images

In [emacs-w3m : No.12599]
	On Wed, 07 Sep 2016 14:56:23 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>                                  I don't know why the buffer
> name is modified into "*server*-nnnnn text" in your system, but
> I think what you should do first would be to fix it anyway, or
> we cannot stand on the same footing.

So far I haven't found the one that renames the buffer from
"*w3m*" to "*server*".  Does it happen even with 'emacs -Q'?
To do the test, you may want to do the following:

% emacs -Q

;; Eval these forms in the *scratch* buffer.
(push "/directory/where/emacs-w3m-is-installed" load-path)
(require 'w3m)

If the renaming still happens, it might mean your Emacs was
built with a strange configuration.  For the case I have no idea
to fix it (but I don't put faith in Emacs that Fedora or Cygwin
distributes, and use the one I built from the latest source by
myself; actually I build it almost everyday).

If it doesn't happen, you'd have to find what module you're
using causes it thoroughly.  Let us know it if found.  I'll look
for the solution.