Re: saving a buffer without images

In [emacs-w3m : No.12599]
	On Wed, 07 Sep 2016 14:56:23 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>                                  I don't know why the buffer
> name is modified into "*server*-nnnnn text" in your system, but
> I think what you should do first would be to fix it anyway, or
> we cannot stand on the same footing.

So far I haven't found the one that renames the buffer from
"*w3m*" to "*server*".  Does it happen even with 'emacs -Q'?
To do the test, you may want to do the following:

% emacs -Q

;; Eval these forms in the *scratch* buffer.
(push "/directory/where/emacs-w3m-is-installed" load-path)
(require 'w3m)
(w3m)

If the renaming still happens, it might mean your Emacs was
built with a strange configuration.  For the case I have no idea
to fix it (but I don't put faith in Emacs that Fedora or Cygwin
distributes, and use the one I built from the latest source by
myself; actually I build it almost everyday).

If it doesn't happen, you'd have to find what module you're
using causes it thoroughly.  Let us know it if found.  I'll look
for the solution.

Regards,