Re: w3m-clear-display-while-reading vs C-c C-k stop

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Ok, I've committed a simplified version.  That only makes a page
> blank, so you may want to do `B' if necessary.

Ah, I misunderstood.  The aborted message is always, not just when it's
the first-ever fetch.  In that case then yes the message would be good,
and something saying go B to return.

I think I'd probably prefer automatically go B, but as long as not in
the limbo of saying "Reading ..." but not reading then fine.  Maybe
others have an opinion.

--
The International Journal of Haruspicy is the world's premier journal of
rigorous peer-reviewed evidence-based haruspicy.  All authors of work