Re: w3m-clear-display-while-reading vs C-c C-k stop

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Ok, I've committed a simplified version.  That only makes a page
> blank, so you may want to do `B' if necessary.

Ah, I misunderstood.  The aborted message is always, not just when it's
the first-ever fetch.  In that case then yes the message would be good,
and something saying go B to return.

I think I'd probably prefer automatically go B, but as long as not in
the limbo of saying "Reading ..." but not reading then fine.  Maybe
others have an opinion.

The International Journal of Haruspicy is the world's premier journal of
rigorous peer-reviewed evidence-based haruspicy.  All authors of work
with randomized control achieving significance p<0.05 are encouraged to