Default value for 'feeling-searchy'

While looking into Kevin's recent report using a vanilla emacs, I became
annoyed with the default settign for w3m-enable-feeling-searchy, which
is set t by default. Please consider changing that to nil by default.
With the current setting, when one enters something like 'G google.com'
one gets a search page result for the search term google.com instead of
the web page google.com. The current behavior differs from that of all
other browsers, IMO in a bad way - by default if I enter a url, I want
to go there, not search about it.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0