More for w3m-download (queue management)

I just pushed another commit to the PR branch. This one adds a features
and commands for displaying and altering the download queue. It also
fixes a messaging bug that I found.

To view the queue, re-arrange its elements, and even delete elements,
use the new interactive function `w3m-download-view-queue'.

As before, for those not following the progress using git, the direct
link to the complete updated file is:

  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Boruch-Baum/emacs-w3m/bb_download/w3m-download.el

Note that there is a minor (almost cosmetic) navigation bug when moving
the cursor to the first character of the first queue element - it jumps
to (point-min). Just navigate forward any which way, and ignore it for
now. It's getting too close to Shabbos for me to continue coding, so it
will have to wait.

Enjoy.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0