Server: nginx/1.1.19
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:29:50 GMT
Connection: close

BTW, my version is still available out there, and has been seeing a lot
of use, with many features not available in the master branch:
+ bulk downloads
+ resumption of aborted downloads (even if emacs crashes)
+ queue management
+ uses wget instead of w3m
+ see there for more

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0