Re: accept_media=*/*, wildcard/shell problem?

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 04:55:57 +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Hm ... how did zsh enter this?

> I do use zsh, maybe Emacs-w3m looks in $SHELL or something?

> (getenv "SHELL") ; /bin/zsh

That is it.

,----
| shell-file-name is a variable defined in `C source code'.
|
| File name to load inferior shells from.
| Initialized from the SHELL environment variable, or to a system-dependent
| default if SHELL is unset.  See Info node `(elisp)Security Considerations'.
`----

That is probably convenient for users, as because of this, for
instance `M-x shell' runs zsh on your Emacs.  But it might not
be able to run a script written in ELisp for a bourne shell.
So, I made `w3m-download' use "sh" instead of `shell-file-name'.