Re: w3m-goto-mailto-url doesn't recognize vm-user-agent (non-member post)

Hi,

Andy> Thank you for the patch, however it failed for me on
Andy>          w3m_el-1.2.3.tar.gz
Andy>          w3m_el-1.2.2.tar.gz
Andy> and the version in cvs.namazu.org.

Andy> I am going on vacation. When I return in January 2002 I will
Andy> try the latest version in cvs to verify it works. Thank you.

Pleas show me how it not works (or works) when you come back to
the net.  I am now using VM 7.00 and the latest Emacs-W3M CVS
with the following setting in my .vm file:

(setq mail-user-agent 'vm-user-agent)

It works for me for the mailto: urls.

By the way, I am also going on vacation from now on. :-)

Have a happy new year,
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>