Re: Call for info writers

Oops, I'm sorry to have not commented.

> >> On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:25:01 +0900 (JST)
> >> jet@gyve.org (Masatake YAMATO) said as follows:

Romain> It is the convention I have used in my patches, and it seems
Romain> to be the convention used in GNU documentation as well.

YAMATO> Nice. I think we should adopt this style.  Yamaoka-san,
YAMATO> Tsuchiya-san, how do you think?

TSUCHIYA> It looks good.

YAMATO> I thinks we could use lynx-map or lynx instead of
YAMATO> w3m-lynx-like-map. Likewise, we could use info-map or info
YAMATO> instead of w3m-info-like-map.

TSUCHIYA> I think so, too.

Hm, er, I'm anxious lest it makes info pages complicated.  But
we'll never know unless we try.  Let's have a try!
(繁雑になりはせぬかと心配なれど、物は試し、やってみよう!)
--
Katsumi@Yamaoka.cc 埼玉県さいたま市