Re: Call for info writers

I've applied YAMATO-san's patch.  Thank you.
I'll translate it into English, later.

>> sigh. The progress of my work is getting smaller and smaller.

> As long as it's more than zero, it's still useful!  So please, don't
> lose hope.  :)

You've said it!

BTW, I'm translating the Japanese nnshimbun info into English.
It was written by TSUCHIYA-san and me for T-gnus, but it can
also be used in genuine Gnus.  It seems to be useful as the
typical example of an application of the shimbun library.
Here's a stanza of that:)

Shimbun sounds like ``she-n-boon'', but actually any vowels shouldn't be
prolonged.  It strictly means a newspaper in Japanese.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>