Re: Call for info writers

I've added an introduction and a menu into the "Shimbun Library"
node.  In addition, I'll add the "Nnshimbun" section later.

Could anyone please write sections other than nnshimbun?

* Nnshimbun::                   Making Gnus into a web browser!
* Mew Shimbun::                 Reading web newspapers with Mew
* Shimbun with Wanderlus::      Reading web newspapers with Wanderlust
* Shimbun Basics::              How to make your own shimbun modules
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>