Re: w3m doesn't display messages with text/html mime-type properly

> Using w3m as a browser in emacs is a great idea -- I like it a lot.
> Thanks to the w3m.el developers for this great tool.

Thanks for your praise!

> Still, it seems that w3m could be made to use the widget.el package
> for creating hyperlinks instead of creating its own special objects.
> That would be a huge boon to Emacs/w3m interaction.

That a good idea.  Using the widget may be the mainstream of
Emacs Lisp applications.

> Is there any reason (besides time and effort) that w3m isn't using
> widget.el to create the links?

Perhaps no (besides time and effort :-p).  Although I'm not used
to the use of the widget, it would be a key task for the next
stage.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>