Re: w3m doesn't display messages with text/html mime-type properly

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, yamaoka@jpl.org wrote:
> In the area of the article buffer rendered by emacs-w3m, the TAB
> key is assigned to the `w3m-next-anchor' command, since the
> `w3m-minor-mode' is activated there.  As you've experienced,
> some keys in the `w3m-minor-mode-map' can't be used for the Gnus
> commands.  However, those commands are very useful to stroll
> through the text/html area.  I hope users get acclimated to the
> feature. :)

Can you take a look at the attached message?  It was generated by the
nnrss Gnus backend.  It's invalid HTML, I think.

It triggers a bug in emacs-w3m where TAB in the headers or in the body
locks up Emacs.  I believe Up and Down arrows also lock up Emacs, but
you have to be on the link to trigger that.

Thanks
Ted