Re: jde + emacs-w3m problem

Katsumi Yamaoka writes:

[snip]

 > By the way, I have all the libraries in XEmacs as the SUMO
 > XEmacs package and confirmed there is no problem to load JDE and
 > run emacs-w3m.
 > --

Ohaiyogozaimas Yamaoka-san,

I just got done compiling w3m under cygwin, installing emacs-w3m,
browsing the JDEE website and downloading the latest version of the
JDEE inside Emacs 21.3.1 on Windows (after loading a Java source
file). No problem...and very sweet. Now I want to see if I can use
emacs-w3m to read HTML-encoded email inside vm.

Anyway, it looks like Jose's problem is either with the version
of Emacs he is using or his setup.

Arigatogozaimas.

Paul