Re: jde + emacs-w3m problem

hello,

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Unfortunately, it seems very hard for me to begin to use JDE.
> It requires SEMANTIC, EIEIO..., what is avltree? Hmm...  Can
> anyone help it?  Otherwise, if you can get the Lisp backtrace,
> someone may possibly be able to solve the problem.  To do that:
>
> Evaluate the following form:
>
> (setq debug-on-quit t)
>
> Type the C-g key when Emacs hangs.

unfortunately, emacs hangs so bad that it does not respond to C-g: i
have to kill it sending a signal from a term with killall. but then,
emacs exits immediately without a trace. is there a signal i could use
that prevents emacs from exiting?

thanks for your help,
jao
--
He will always be a slave who does not know how to live upon a little.
-Horace, poet and satirist (65-8 BCE)