Re: w3mmee for frames

* 2004-08-25 Katsumi Yamaoka:

>> Ok, no problem. I installed w3mmee and put
>>     (setq w3m-command "/usr/bin/w3mmee")
>>     (setq w3m-type 'w3mmee)
>> into my ~/.emacs-w3m.el.
> Furthermore, you don't have to modify the value for w3m-type.

why does one need to use w3mmee for rendering frames?  i live on freebsd, and
the ports collectoin has al sorts of w3m variants, but no w3mmee.  i picked up
the source, the libmoe library and built everything from source.  this went
without any problems, and i'm amazed at w3mmee's features and enhancements.  i
now get frames, a feature i had missed badly, now i wonder why "simple" w3m,
which works fine in a xterm, doesn't cut it.

  clemens