Re: Mouse-1 clicks in Emacs 22

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> On the contrary, even to re-map S-mouse-1 to
> `w3m-mouse-view-this-url-new-session' is impossible.  It might be
> prohibited to change such basic keys.

In fact you need to bind S-down-mouse-1 for it to work.  And it does
work, but you lose the font selection menu in w3m buffers, which I don't
really like.

> Well..., I think people who esteem consistency might dislike it,
> though I don't mind about it so much, if anything, I'm regrettable in
> losing of it.  Please decide what to do for it. ;-)

I think I'll just change it locally as it probably would be too radical
a change for other users.

Cheers,

--
Romain Francoise <romain@orebokech.com> | There's no stronger wind than