Problems with refresh

Hi there,

I've noticed that on some webpages emacs-w3m doesn't refresh although
w3m does if I use it stand alone. Unfortunately I can't give you the
link for tha page I have in mind because access is restricted to that
page. However, it has a refresh time of 598 secs which obviously is
not the kind of thing emacs-w3m bothers to do accordingly.
Are there different methods for implementing refresh tags in the web
pages? Btw, w3m-use-refresh is set to t.

Please tell me what I can do to investigate this problem further.

Kind regards,

Elias