Re: cannot cut&paste links anymore!

* Katsumi Yamaoka:

> Did you mean, for example, that the letter `m' is added to the kill-ring
> when the mouse goes past the second link (which is shown as "w3m") in the
> :about page?

exactly right!

> I suspect there's some kind of hook function.  How about the following?
>
> emacs -q -l w3m -f w3m about:

amazing!  with this line, i can C-SPC start a selection M-w and correctly yank
it back into another buffer.  subsequently i tried to find a suspicious
hook-function.  i was looking for functions that inserted text, used temporary
buffers and had to do with w3m.

maybe my problem has to do with the other one Hiroshi Fujishima found.

  clemens