Re: W3M frame-local buffers (w3m-fb.el).

TSUCHIYA-san, is it okay to use the name `w3m-fb.el'?
Otherwise, we will need to propose other names and will need to
have the author's approval.  One candidate is:

> `w3m-frame-buf.el'?

But I don't like it because it is rather long and it doesn't
always make sense of `frame-local'.  Anyway, we will need to ask
Matt Hodges to write the Info document, and it should clarify the
meaning of `fb'.

(The last `should' means `...hazu desu', not `...beki desu', in
Japanese. ;-)