Re: Firefox style menu

> Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

>> I and Shirai-san have improved the menu functions.  Now mouse-3
>> is very useful not only on tabs but also in emacs-w3m buffers.

> Nice, thanks!

You're welcome.  There still be several things to be improved,
though.

> There are two problems, though:

>   1) The 'Tab' sub-menu is way too big if there are many tabs active,
>      and I have 35 tabs in my current session.  The menu takes the whole
>      screen!

Oh, we have to divide the menu items into segments in such a
case.  This suggests another problem: there's a limit in the
number of tabs that can be displayed in the headerline.

>   2) Clicking (w/ mouse-1) on the name of a tab in this menu doesn't
>      switch to that tab, which I think is the intended effect.

Do you mean that that tab hasn't appeared from the beginning
because there are too many tabs?  Well, a possible solution is
to use w3m-fb.el:

http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.emacs.w3m/thread=5804