Re: wrong-type-argument arrayp nil (with V23)

> Here is snippet from my ~/.emacs:

Thanks.  Now I use the CVS versions of Emacs 23.0.60, emacs-w3m,
and newsticker.el[1] on the Fedora 8 Linux that are all latest.
The values of newsticker-* variables are the same as yours.
However, I still meet no problem.

[1] http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/newsticker/newsticker/newsticker.el?revision=1.161&view=markup

[...]

> Tried with latest CVS and I get:

> error in process sentinel: w3m-process-start-queued-processes: Wrong
> type argument: arrayp, nil error in process sentinel: Wrong type
> argument: arrayp, nil

> I'm really curious if CVS versions of newsticker/emacs-w3m work with
> the above URL 'cause here they certainly (re)produce the problem?

> Let me state that I did not have problems when using V22, but I need
> V23 due to its ability to re-configure keybindings using my
> native keyboard layout.

Hm.  Could someone please double-check it?  I will continue
trying it for some time anyway.

In Japanese:
誰か追試していただけません?