Re: We would like to include w3m-emacs in GNU ELPA

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> But luckily or unluckily, the tide might be getting better recently.
> I mean, some emacs-w3m developers might have gotten free from the yoke
> of companies because of the chronic depression in Japan, or simply
> having aged (I'm not an exception ;-).

Let's hope. Although I don't quite understand the situation. After all,
the companies they worked for allowed the developers to publish they
work under a GNU license. Signing paper work for emacs is just a
formality.

>> First, we need to get written agreement from the following persons:
>
>>       Teranishi Yuuichi <teranisi@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>       Hideyuki Shirai <shirai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>       Tsuyoshi Cho <tsuyoshi_cho@xxxxxxxxx>
>>       Shunichi Goto <gotoh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>       Mikio Nakajima (do you have an e-mail address?)
>
> Feel free to contact them; since this is sent also to the list,
> I wish they respond by themselves.  Folks who know the present

I just did.

Tsuyoshi Cho has changed e-mail address. Does anyone know how I can get
in touch with him?

I would also like to get in touch with Miki Nakajima too.

Any help from you or the people on mailing would be much appreciated.

Take care,
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

The Borg tried to assimilate your system. Resistance is futile.
    -- BOFH excuse #24