Re: using filter correctly?

On 7/28/13, Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The buffer where your filter runs is " *w3m-work*" (or perhaps
> " *w3m-work*-123456").  Note that the name begins with SPC.
> Here is a handy way to view that buffer while e-debugging.  Add
> something like this snippet to the beginning of your filter
> function:
>
>  (let ((pop-up-frames t)) (pop-to-buffer (current-buffer)))

I didn't understand that at all :).  Edebug doesn't do this by
default?  And why did a frame not pop up?  And why pop to the buffer
that's current?  :)

But it worked perfectly, fixing Edebug.  And I found my bug: I was
using and instead of progn.  The filter works now.

Thank you for your great patience, Katsumi.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.