Re: w3m-form allows editing when it shouldn't

In [emacs-w3m : No.12146] Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
[...]
> This happens when using the PicoLisp wiki
> (http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?home), an application that is explicitly
> designed to work with text-browsers too.

> So a recipe to reproduce this behaviour would simply be to
> register/login in the PicoLisp wiki with a normal browser, goto
> 'Documents' or so, select a document and try to edit the text areas
> without pressing the 'edit' button first - and then repeat the same
> steps in emacs-w3m.

Er, could you let me know the way to visit an editable document,
and also the way to create and delete a document for a test? :)
I feel like it's hard to inhibit editing when the Edit button is
not pressed, but the second issue you brought up may be fixed
(I might not be capable to do it, though).