Re: delay with close tab

"Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <jao@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Hmm... not really: i still can see the old tab for a
> fraction of a second there, after the buffer is gone
> and a new one selected.  I couldn't tell for sure if
> it's faster than before, but maybe it is.  So it seems
> that that time is spent by `w3m-tab-line` to do its
> job (i have ~20 tabs open, in case that matters), not
> waiting on idle timers...

To me, it doesn't seem to be a matter of time or
computer resources. I don't have that many tabs and it
is just stuck, when I "wake it", it reacts instantly, so
this seems to be another case than the one you describe.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573