Re: delay with close tab

Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@xxxxxx> writes:

> Yes.  In Emacs, I use M-x epatch to apply patches.
> It's not complicated.  You can create patches with
> Ediff.
>
> You really don't need to cope with that.  Just load
> the attached file after loading w3m (L in dired, or
> open the file and M-x eval-buffer), please, and tell
> us if the problem is fixed for you.

You mean the w3m-ems-test.patch file? In that case, none
of methods worked. (And... it looks a bit strange with
your paths still there?)

But I managed to test it anyway - what you suggest is
simply:

(run-at-time 0.1 nil
           (lambda (buffer)
             (when (buffer-live-p buffer)
          (with-current-buffer buffer
            (setq w3m-tab-timer nil)
            ;; (when (and (eq (selected-window)
            ;;      (get-buffer-window buffer))
            ;;       w3m-process-queue)
            ;;   (inline (w3m-force-window-update)))
            (w3m-force-window-update))))
           current)

with the one line (second last) added and the four old
removed (commentated out)?

In that case, *YES*, that seems to have done it!

>> This problem proved to complicated for me, I'm long
>> lost.
>
> No problem.  You didn't write w3m.

Is it that obvious? :)

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573