Re: `g' and `G' do not provide current url as the initial minibuffer contents

In [emacs-w3m : No.12365]
	On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:01:18 +0400, Filipp Gunbin wrote:
>> In addition to this, I've improved the `M-n' command behavior.
>> When entering a url string, now it offers the url of the current
>> page as an initial content even if there is no link under the
>> cursor.  This is just what I sometimes wanted, so I'll probably
>> never set the new user option. ;-)

> I'm probably doing something wrong, but I don't see the new behaviour
> actually happening.  I did cvs update, M-x byte-recompile-directory and
> restarted Emacs.  And deleted the previous defadvice, of course.

I tried `emacs -Q' with no .emacs-w3m.el file, it works.  The new
behavior appears when you hit `g' and `M-n' on a place where there
is no link.  Before the change, it offered the value of
`w3m-home-page' as an initial content.  It's scarcely useful.

The function `w3m-input-url-next-history-element' does it.  Does
it exist?[1]  And is it bound in `w3m-url-completion-map'?[2]

[1] C-h f w3m-input-url-next-history-element RET
[2] Eval: (lookup-key w3m-url-completion-map "\M-n")

Btw, I, one of maitainers, do only `configure; make; make install'
with various Emacsen to check whether emacs-w3m is built normaly.