Re: Problems with <RET>.

Dear Katsumi,

Greetings, and thank you so much for your quick response. I have
followed your steps from the beginning. I reinstalled emacs-w3m from
cvs using `./configure', `sudo make', and `sudo make install'. In all
of this, I saw no warnings or error messages. (I have saved the output
to a separate file if you should like to see it in the future.) Then I
loaded some libraries as you instructed. After loading w3m-form.el, I
saw this message when tabbing over a form field:

Wrong number of arguments: (lambda (form id name) (let ((plist (aref
form 5)) pair value) (while plist (if (eq id (car plist)) (progn (setq
pair (plist-get (cadr plist) :value)) (if (and pair (string= (car
pair) name)) (progn (setq value (cdr pair) plist nil))))) (setq plist
(cddr plist))) value)), 2

Well, I do not understand that at all, but perhaps you will understand
it? I am hoping that the diagnosis from this code will solve the other
problem of <RET>.

I absolutely love emacs-w3m. I believe it is the BEST text browser,
and I am eternally grateful to everyone who created both w3m and
emacs-w3m!

Hwaen Ch'uqi