Re: w3m-clear-display-while-reading vs C-c C-k stop

Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@xxxxxxx> writes:

> ... continuing to hog resources.  My concern is because when I encounter
> this situation, it's when I've sent the emacs w3m server a few DOZEN
> simultaneous requests.

I don't think I know anything about multiple downloads.  I'm not sure
I've even used more than one w3m buffer :).  So if you can say what is
best for that then go ahead.

> OT: If this is a gag, share the URL please.
>> The International Journal of Haruspicy

Don't be confused by the unrelated Journal of Evidence-Based Haruspicy
which is a fiction by Jordan Ellenberg further to his excellent book --
illustrating a point (made by others variously) about how many medical
and related trials are run.  If you're a genuine haruspex or haruspice
then submit to the International Journal of Haruspicy.  :-)