Re: w3m-url-valid

In [emacs-w3m : No.12763]
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:07:07 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> 1] If I am correctly understanding the discussion and conclusion, how
>    about renaming `w3m-url-fallback-base' to `w3m-invalid-base', to make
>    it consistent with `w3m-url-invalid-regexp' and to be more descriptive?

Thanks.  Applied.  Furthermore I've added a doc strings to it and
`w3m-url-valid', and removed `w3m-url-invalid-regexp'.

> 2] Also, I have been providing patches using the normal command-line
>    `diff'. Is it acceptable to provide them using the output of `cvs diff'?

I never use the patch command for such a case, but normally do it
manually with my eyes wide open. ;)  So, any kind of form is ok.
But anonymous or ambiguous author is not acceptable: