Re: Problems installing emacs-w3m cont.

Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm out of ideas, at least for now.

A debugger output would help.  I would say aalinovi should try to get
and post one.

@aalinovi, you have the (uncompiled) files available?  Do

  M-: (setq debug-on-error t)

and add the directory containing the w3m sources files to your
`load-path':

  M-: (push "~/path/to/w3m/dir" load-path)

(with the correct path replaced of course) and then try to load the
w3m.el file, e.g. M-: (require 'w3m), or in dired L with cursor over it.
We expect this to fail, and a debugger window should pop up.  Copy the
contents with normal Emacs means and send us the result.  Does that
work?

Regards,

Michael.