Re: Unable to download mp3 files

In [emacs-w3m:13741]
On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 19:03:03 +0900, Tatsuya Kinoshita wrote:

> The option -o 'accept_media=*/*' may be workaround.

Thanks Kinoshita-san.  As for emacs-w3m, I confirmed the following
addition makes it work for downloading mp3 files.

(setq w3m-command-arguments
      (nconc w3m-command-arguments '("-o" "accept_media=*/*")))

But this is a double-edged sword.  This makes emacs-w3m work for
not only downloading but also trying to browse.  In the web page
in question[1], typing [RET] works on a mp3 link, but it forces
a user to wait for a long time to be prompted as "download or
external-view?"[2].  So, I think it is better to error-out as
the present code does.

Now I've added that w3m option to `w3m-download' (in git master).

[1] http://www.bluesbeforesunrise.org
[2] Downloading binary data for trying to browse takes a long
time as the code for browsing is not optimized as the download
code does.